Applicants will need to submit a written response that does not exceed five pages in length. If you are ready to submit, you may do so here.
Schools will be assessed on the following competencies:
1. The curriculum and instructional practices are presented in a rigorous, relevant, and engaging learning environment.
2. The school organizes community members, ensuring they all have a role in building the school’s climate and culture.
3. The school’s vision, mission, and goals are clearly articulated, well communicated, and guide practice.
4. The school has an effective system for utilizing data and information that supports personalization.
5. There is a culture of empowerment among students, staff, teachers, administration, and community members.