Collaborative partnerships are the backbone of the EDies program. Collaborative partnerships not only allow us to defray the cost of recognizing award recipients, but also foster the community and school relationship that is essential to the success of education in New Hampshire.
If you would like to join in the celebration and be a Collaborative Partner, your $700.00 contribution brings many benefits to your organization, including:
- Table of Ten Seats – two the for award winner and eight additional seats for your organization
- Photo opportunity for you and your recipient and recipient’s guest(s)
- Award featured in the program, Union Leader, and on the website
- Recognition at the Nation’s only comprehensive state level celebration of education
- Visibility on all EDies social media outlets and our website
- The opportunity to network with other collaborative partners and educational leaders
Please be sure to visit both links below as both are essential to your participation. The deadline to submit the Collaborative Partner Participation Form is January 30, 2023. Payment is in the form of a check or credit card. Please note, credit card payments will incur a 3.5% processing fee. Please contact Amie Pariseau at firstname.lastname@example.org or 603.228.9585, if you have any questions.